My husband and I are celebrating our one year anniversary this weekend. In light of all things love, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite books about love gained and lost.
1. Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte
2. Americanah – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
3. Madam Bovary – Gustave Flaubert
4. The Dead Wife’s Handbook – Hannah Beckerman
5. Nocturnes – Kazuo Ishiguro
6. Love in the Time of Cholera – Garbriel Garcia Marquez
7. 1Q84 – Haruki Murakami
8. Half of a Yellow Sun – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
What are your favourite books about love? Remember to share the book love.